Random Rachel Rants

Thursday, October 06, 2005

I like squirrels

I have an unusual tendency of greeting animals on my way to and from classes. I was most surprised when one particular squirrel stopped and stared at me when I said hello. I kindly asked if I could take his (her?) picture, and since there was no complaint, I snapped the picture, thanked the squirrel and continued along my way.

(NB- I should mention that my liking of squirrels does NOT extend to the squirrel who feels a need to surprise me by jumping out of my garbage can every time I approach my apartment!)

1 Comments:

  • At 10/09/2005 11:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Rod,

    Now, I didn't create the world so that fake, obnoxious idiots like you could go around to perfect nice blogs and spam them with links to your crappy link farm/google ad sites. And the generic "Nice blog you have there" message. Who are you fooling? And psychic love reading? I have a little spiritual message for you, motherfucker.

    Have you scene my little "site"? It's a bit older than your Internet. There's one line in it that I particularly like, and it was written for the likes of you. It's from Ezekiel (25:17):
    "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

    Now I happen to enjoy reading this blog, so quit fucking with it.

    God

     

Post a Comment

<< Home