Random Rachel Rants

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Can I borrow your parka?

As any of my classmates can attest (or at least those who sit near me in lecture), I am often quite cold, developing blue fingertips (yay peripheral cyanosis!) even when I'm dressed warmly. It's gotten to the point where I even wear my winter hat and occasionally gloves inside the lecture hall. Imagine my reaction when an email was sent out by the faculty regarding our first week back from break in January that contained the following advice:
"Please dress warmly that week (a sweater would be a good idea) as the room temperature in [the lecture hall] may be somewhat lower than usual. "

Lower than USUAL? A sweater would be a good idea? No, I think a parka would be a good idea. Stupid-making-us-go-to-class-when-the-school-is-technically-closed. That's gotta be a violation of my rights somehow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home