Random Rachel Rants

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

If Mohammed will not go to the mountain...

Due to a combination of overextending myself volunteering lately and one too many school deadlines, I've been a bit of a hermit in the last little while (see last post regarding my sleep deprivation). I didn't think it was any more so than my usual holing myself up studying but over the last two days I've received calls from a few friends, my parents and my grandmother wondering exactly what has become of me lately and why don't they ever hear from me or see me anymore. I guess it's heart warming to know that people notice my absence. That being said, I imagine that it's going to get worse and not better any time soon! Back to my hole... see you in the spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home